Please join us on Tuesday, January 31, from 4-5:30 p.m., EST as we hear from five storytellers - educators and learners, just like you - as they share moments that expanded their understanding of what teaching and learning could be. Storytellers include:
1. Emily Berman - A global STEM and physics teacher from Virginia, Emily shares a transformative moment in her teaching career — choosing to center joy in her classroom. But is joy enough?
2. Nancy Klein- Helping her students find their voices encourages Nancy to trust her own instincts and try new things.
3. Samya Wright - A decision to be honest with a teacher about her mental health struggles helps pave the way toward academic achievement.
4. Abby Kirigin- Mom to three gifted, creative and twice-exceptional children, Abby must shift her thinking from trying to 'fix' her son to celebrating his many gifts.
5. Brittany Terry - A fourth grade math and science teacher from South Carolina and mother of three, Brittany shares her story as young student and the role a special teacher played in helping her to see possibilities for the future.
Can’t attend? After the virtual event, we will send a link to the recording to all registrants.